Little Shambles

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Shambles
Little Shambles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» hey where are you
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:56 pm by Joe-Joe

» Hiya Joey..How are ya!? :-D
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 2:38 pm by Joe-Joe

» MARNIE'S ENLIGHTENMENT
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:06 pm by Joe-Joe

» Joe-Joe the Great's Blog
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:46 am by Joe-Joe

» I'm Still Alive
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 pm by Joe-Joe

» I love israel
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm by Marnie

» British Beauty Spots
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:32 pm by Joe-Joe

» Facts About England
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:57 pm by Joe-Joe

» The Holy Shabbat
They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:53 pm by Joe-Joe

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough

2 posters

Go down

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough Empty Re: They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough

Post by Marnie Wed May 20, 2009 10:56 am

History was made yesterday. ....I s'pose it's a start. Now Gordon Brown needs to sift out the rest of the slimy reprobates, instead of using Martin as their scapegoat....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8057203.stm

History was made yesterday.

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough Opinion-graphics-2_1163504a
Marnie
Marnie
Marnie
Marnie

Back to top Go down

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough Empty Re: They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough

Post by Joe-Joe Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm

you tell em babdoll
Joe-Joe
Joe-Joe

Back to top Go down

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough Empty They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough

Post by Marnie Mon May 18, 2009 9:54 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1183902/Lawyers-look-second-bogus-mortgage-claim-unearthed-expenses-scandal.html

After the revelations of this past week of the disgusting conduct of MP's, I believe The Queen SHOULD dissolve Parliament and a General Election SHOULD be called. I, for one, have no faith, either in this government or the opposition. So, let it be up to the people to decide and let's GO TO THE POLLS!

Is there an Oliver Cromwell amongst them, I wonder? Send in the Musketeers! Better yet, send in The Gurkhas and oust the bloody lot of 'em!!!!

In the name of God, GO!!!!! Angry

They All Have Their Snouts In The Same Trough Oliver_380_805637a

Marnie
Marnie
Marnie
Marnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum